Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mother's Day

My official Mother's Day photo! Abby didn't look too enthused...she was hungry. We were waiting for a table at the Saltgrass.


Abby all dressed up for church.



Some of my precious gifts from Dan and the kids. A gorgeous homemade corsage from Abby, lovely earrings from Dan and the kids and a touching Mother's Day card.





I absolutely love homemade gifts! Here are a few that Abby made for me while at preschool. Just precious!



My lovely corsage that Abby made! I proudly wore it to church on Mother's Day! :)



What a Mother's Day! It started out with my favorite breakfast made by the best husband in the whole world. He knows I love his cinammon chocolate chip pancakes so it was a no brainer on what to make me that morning. I was also promptly greated with cards and presents soon after I woke up. We rarely sleep in over here so we were all up pretty early.


We all went to church and I proudly wore my corsage Abby made for me. She was happy about it. I also wore my beautiful earrings which matched a necklace I receieved from Dan and Abby when Seth was born.


After church we headed over to the Saltgrass for lunch. It was packed but we didn't wait too long. I splurged on a sirloin steak with shrimp and a loaded baked potato! Yummy!


Later that evening we headed over to a hockey game at the Century Tel Center...that is another post and note to self: do not take a 5 month old to a hockey game!






No comments:

Post a Comment